Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome...

Good afternoon!
I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile, so here we go!
Let me introduce myself and my large family!
I am awaiting the arrival of some kids today. Goat kids that is! I raise Nigerian Dairy goats. They are great. We enjoy the milk and I am excited to have three does that will be in milk this year.So I hope to learn to make soap and cheese too. We also have chickens, and miniature cattle. I also have two horses here a llama and a potbellied pig. We are always busy.
I am a full time Real Estate agent. I specialize in Rural living and helping you find rural financing.
My husband and I both have our parents living with us now, so this is truly a blended family.
My oldest daughter is in the National Guard and getting ready to go to Iraq.
I hope you find my blog uplifting and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog