Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It has been a long week...

It has been a long week. Have any of you had one of those weeks or maybe days? You know the ones, where you feel tired just getting up. I have been really sick. Let me tell you if I am saying I was sick, it was bad. I usually just grim and bear it. I have told my girls many times smile, nod and keep going. That is what I do.But this week, well really two, have not been good.

I have had a showing fall thru, and a FSBO that gave me a hard time, even though I sold his land! I am closing that deal nest week. And I am still trying to get my farm running better.

Had a sick baby goat, who pulled thru and is now doing great. Getting used to another horse and goat here has been hard. I have small dairy goats. This goat is a pushy giant Nubian mix that is full of bad habits. He even broke down a fence to get to the horse.  And then today I lost one of my favorite hens. She was so egg bound her abdomen was swollen and purple. I guess in my own sick days I did not notice her illness. I have been wanting to get all my kids on bottles and no more moms. I just do not have the time. I feel exhausted all the time.

I hope all my followers are doing good and having better luck.
God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog