Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life is ever changing...

When we first starting having kids, we had decided that I would be the one to stay at home and be the major care giver. I was happy at this job. And when it later turned to full time school teacher, I was excited! I loved being with my kids. As the kids began to grow we decided I would find a career after the kids were done with school and began leaving home. That time came up on us pretty quickly!

 I went to some classes and got my Real Estate License. I love Real Estate, and seem to understand it easily. Well after 2 years of trying to hold on to the high cost of such a dream; I sadly left the Real Estate world.

I love my little farm so much more! I also love my home, my family and caring for them both. I would rather hold onto my little farm and work side jobs that pay little. So as we speak I am looking for a "real" job and expanding my market for my milk, eggs and produce.
Maybe God meant for me to be a Farmgirl and wife!

Well good day to you all and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog