Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Goats for sale

Here is the list of the goats I have for sale right now...

I have Fawn, she is a one year ole doe. Never been freshened. CAE negative has a clean bill of health. She is current on all vaccinations. She is horned. I am currently working on her lead training. She loves to sit next to you and is coming along well.


















Here is some of this years kids for sale.
I currently have 1 buck for sale, His doe is a nice doe, good milk, and threw a beautiful set of triplets for her first freshening. I am asking 200.00 for him.
Eclipse




















This is his dam, she has excellent bloodlines.


















I also have his brother, who is withered.  For sale, he is 75.00 He looks just like Eclipse, but a slightly longer body.

And the here is Dillan. He is also a wither. He is really friendly, loves attention and is very well behaved.


















I also have some other goats I would consider selling. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog